|07:30 AM - 08:30 AM
|08:30 AM - 08:55 AM
||Lamp lighting ceremony and invocation followed by welcome address - NANBEN President Mark Chockalingam
|09:00 AM - 10:00 AM
||Keynote address by Mr.Arun Alagappan, President of Advantage Testing on his entrepreneurial journey and why he chose this path vs a flourishing corporate career.
|10:00 AM - 10:15 AM
|10:15 AM - 11:30 AM
Prosper! Start and Finance your business
Moderator: Palani Palaniappan
- Market Confirmation
- Pitch to Investors
- Building a Team
- Access to Capital from the perspective of founders and investors
- How can NANBEN help your start-up journey?
Panelists: Ganes Kesari, Ravi Subramaniam, Siva Singaram.
|11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
||Business Ventures - Acquiring and Owning Franchises.
Presentation followed by Q&A.
Speaker: Bob Bernotas
|12:30 PM - 01:30 PM
|Entrepreneurship in North America (12:45 PM - 01:10 PM)
|Interactive lunch-time presentation by Pichappan Pethachi, Founder and Past President of NANBEN highlighting a few Nagarathar owned Businesses.
|01:30 PM - 02:45 PM
Prosper! Optimizing your Long-Term Investment Portfolio
Moderator: Mark Chockalingam;
- Current Investing Landscape including Macro trends, economic climate etc
- Investing in Equities for the long-term. Active investing, alpha, stock selection, Mutual Funds, & ETFs
- Fixed Income Investing - Opportunities in Bonds, TBills and CDs
Panelists: Chris Van Horn & Eric Randolph
|02:45 PM - 03:00 PM
|03:00 PM - 03:15 PM
||Achireum Overview by Dr. Ramesh Narayanan, Bathu Krishnan and Vish Arunachalam - Gold Sponsors
|03:15 PM - 04:30 PM
Protect! Retirement planning
Speakers: Kanna Meyyapan & Eric Randolph
- Basics including 401k, Roth conversions, time-varying asset allocations
- Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning
- Leveraged Insurance Policy as a retirement vehicle for business owners
|04:30 PM - 04:45 PM
||Business Opportunities in India for US based Entrepreneurs and Investors by Chocko Valliappa, CEO and Managing Director of Vee Technologies.
|04:45 PM - 05:00 PM
|05:15 PM - 06:15 PM
||Youth Business Battle Finale
Regional Finalists will present their pitch live to a panel of NANBEN Judges - VCs and Entrepreneurs
Session Lead: Muthiah Subash
|06:15 PM - 06:30 PM
||NSNA Update by NSNA President Nagappan Sekkappan
|07:30 PM - 08:30 PM
||Dinner and NANBEN Recognition of Volunteers
|09:00 PM onwards